- Would you like some free hanging files?
- Mentoring service for individuals diagnosed with bipolar, and their carers and family members
- Cardiff and the Vale Parents’ Federation - ‘Where You Stand’ information guide
- Professional Qualification in Counselling Children
- Nominate for the Understanding Disability Awards 2014
|Thu Apr 24 09:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
Skills and Information Workshop – Victims’ Services
|Sun Apr 27 12:00 PM - 04:00 PM|
Adamsdown Parade festival at Oasis Cardiff
Access the C3SC Membership Directory
Do you want to find C3SC member organisations working in your field - perhaps to submit joint bids or share venues? Then you can search them in our membership directory.
If you work in the public sector, you'll find third sector organisations working in the different fields of work and geographical areas in our directory.
Here are just some of the categories you can search under:
• Children and families
• Advice and advocacy
• Ethnic minorities