Become a Member
Join C3SC and get your organisation moving
We can help you with:
- Setting up a community group
- Funding and sustainability
- One-to-one specialist support
- Trustees and governance
- Training and networking
Why become a member?
- Membership of C3SC is FREE for third sector community groups and organisations, and offers a range of benefits.
- We offer confidential advice and interim interventions.
- We can help you with due diligence and organisational health checks.
- We can help improve your organisation's sustainability.
- C3SC provides an affordable route for contract administration, whether payroll or account management services; we can offer training to support you to develop or continue to deliver these functions in-house.
- Your membership will support the third sector's work in public partnerships, consultations, programme boards, neighbourhood partnerships, and in the local delivery of national strategies.
- You will have the opportunity to become a member of C3SC’s networks around relevant areas of interest and meet with other third sector organisations to share and learn from each other.
- Our members shape and inform our priorities.
We can help you link with decision makers to have your say on the things that matter to you most; develop new partnerships and collaborations; expand your reach and pool expertise with third sector organisations and local communities; meet your co-production and social responsibility goals.
Criteria for FREE membership
Membership options - you will need to choose one of these options:
Organisation / group membership
FREE membership. To become a member, your organisation / group must be a not-for-profit organisation/group, be run by an unpaid committee, and be based in - or serve - the city of Cardiff.
FREE membership when you apply as an individual with involvement in the third sector.
To find out more about becoming a member