As the voice of the third sector in Cardiff, C3SC is frequently approached by bodies such as the Welsh Assembly Government, Cardiff Council and NHS to respond to consultations which require third sector opinion on proposed areas of their work.
We believe consultation with the sector should be all inclusive, recognising the broad spectrum of interests, such as youth groups, disabled groups, age groups, religious and faith groups. That's why we give you the opportunity to feed in to responses.
We respond to consultations by:
• Submitting an organisational response via relevant staff members
• Inviting members to contribute their views via email, post or telephone
• Inviting members to contribute their views via 'Viewpoints' discussion sessions
- Draft national dementia strategy - Welsh Government is seeking your views on developing and implementing a national dementia strategy, Together for a Dementia Friendly Wales 2017-2022. The consultation closes on 3 April 2017.
- Nurse staffing levels - Welsh Government wants your views on draft statutory guidance required by section 25D of the Nurse Staffing Levels (Wales) Act 2016. The consultation closes on 7 April 2017.
- Welsh Government consultation - Reforming local government: Resilient and renewed. The white paper ‘Reforming local government: Resilient and renewed’ is the Welsh Government’s statement of intent about the future of local government in Wales. The consultation closes on 11 April 2017.
- Parliamentary Review of Health and Social Care in Wales - closes on 21 April 2017.
- Consultation on the Code of Fundraising Practice - closes on 28 April 2017.
- Draft circular for the planning of Gypsy, Traveller and showpeople sites - closes on 22 May 2017.
- Consultation: review of the National Standards for the Community Health Councils.
- Big Lottery Fund would like to understand your community better - where you live, work and spend time - so that BLF can provide effective support to enable you to achieve great things. Here's a link to the Big Lottery Fund's online survey.
- BME Volunteers Boost - Horn Development Association survey.
- Third Sector Apprenticeships.
- Survey on running groups across Wales.
You will find the full list of open consultations on the Welsh Assembly Government website at www.wales.gov.uk/consultations and here is a link to the Cardiff Council consultations link to the Cardiff Council consultations.