- Created: 28 February 2017
Cardiff Council is running a one-day training course on the following dates - for all adult services staff:
8th March, 24th April 2017, 31st May 2017, 22nd June 2017, 12th July 2017, 14th September 2017, 19th October 2017, 30th November 2017, 11th January 2018, 28th February 2018, 28th March 2018
Venue: Glamorgan Archives, Clos Parc Morgannwg, Leckwith, Cardiff CF11 8AW
Time: 9:30am – 4pm (Please arrive 15 minutes for registration and refreshments)
- Responsibilities in the workplace.
- Casualty management and unconscious casualty management
- Management of a casualty with shock
- Management of bleeding
- Bandaging skills
- Dealing with choking
- Burns and scalds
- Safe use of defibrillator
Facilitator: Julie Thomas – Development and Training Officer
A certificate of attendance will be issued to participants who attend the whole session.