Cardiff South West
Natasha Applasamy - your Third Sector Development Officer for South West and city-wide portfolio: Children, young people and families
(029) 2048 5722
Hello, I'm Natasha. I have worked for different sectors and organisations of varying sizes, in diverse service areas: banking, public services, social housing, mental health and well-being, community and partnership. Cardiff is a vibrant city, full of inspiring individuals, groups and third sector organisations working hard and passionately to benefit their community, in spite of any challenges they may face. I am privileged to support that journey and connect those who share a similar vision and values.
Cardiff South West is made up of:
Your local representatives
To find the name of your local councillor, visit the Cardiff Council website and enter your postcode on the top right of the page.
Visit www.theyworkforyou.com to discover the name of your MP.
Cardiff South West Action Plan
The aim of the Neighbourhood Action Plans is to coordinate evidence-based multi-agency problem solving. The Action Plans have been developed to ensure that the Partnership groups work to identify need and local solutions to improve the quality of life for citizens under the seven outcomes identified in the What Matters strategy. You can download the Cardiff South West Action Plan at www.cardiffpartnership.co.uk/neighbourhood-partnerships/cardiff-south-west/
- Office space to let in Canton.
- Here's a link to Action for Caerau and Ely (ACE)'s events calendar - find out about groups, services and lots of great events going on in your area.
- ACE is running the Dusty Food Co-op - affordable, healthy food for all the family: every Tuesday from 1-3pm at Dusty Forge, Cowbridge Road West, Cardiff. £3 a bag. 'Healthy Start' food vouchers accepted. Order your bag to collect the following week. To find out more, call Denise at ACE on (029) 2000 3132.
- ACE has launched a new health-based drop-in: every Monday, 10.30-11.30am in Caerau Lane Surgery.
- Find out about the community singing group in Riverside.
- Community hub for Ely and Caerau.
Get in touch with Natasha if you have any news or information you'd like to share.