Are you working with service users who are private tenants or home owners?
- Friday, 17 August 2012
Please find below details about a joint project between Riverside Advice and SWALEC to encourage private tenants and homeowners to insulate their homes and reduce their fuel bills.
FREE home insulation for private tenants and home owners
Riverside Advice and SWALEC are jointly working on a project to help homeowners and private tenants to insulate their homes for free.
Free loft and cavity wall insulation is available to anyone from SWALEC up until the end of September 2012.
Insulating your home doesn’t just keep you warm, it could save you up to £300 on your fuel bills.
You do not need to be a SWALEC customer and those taking up the offer could qualify for a £75 high street voucher which is accepted at more than 85 high street stores and restaurants.
To arrange a free no obligation survey, please ring the energy advice centre on 0800 622 6110 and quote ‘Riverside Advice’.
- Career opportunities for 16- to 19-year-old NEETs
- Huggard is now offering catering
- Do you want to help shape the future of volunteering and mentoring?
- Project to help organisations in criminal justice show they are ‘impact ready’ for payment by results contracts
- 'Youth On Boards' project for 18- to 25-year-olds