Can you help Cancer Research Wales for 2 hours?
- Tuesday, 31 July 2012
Cancer Research Wales is looking for volunteers for Saturday 18th August at St David’s, Cardiff between 10am – 8pm. Volunteers are requested to help in 2-hour time slots. The objective is to promote the charity's Pink-a-Blue Walk and also a bucket collection.
If you'd like to help or find out more, please contact Laura Hooper, Fundraising Manager on tel. no. (029) 2031 6976.
- Career opportunities for 16- to 19-year-old NEETs
- Huggard is now offering catering
- Do you want to help shape the future of volunteering and mentoring?
- Project to help organisations in criminal justice show they are ‘impact ready’ for payment by results contracts
- 'Youth On Boards' project for 18- to 25-year-olds