We are seeking to appoint a Senior Officer
- Thursday, 19 July 2012
Cardiff Third Sector Council (C3SC) is seeking to appoint a motivated and committed person to the following post of Senior Officer to manage a team of Third Sector Officers and support the Chief Officer in the planning and provision of quality infrastructure support services for third sector organisations in Cardiff. Read the full job advert on our Vacancies page.
Closing date: 4pm on Tuesday 7th August 2012. Interview date: w/c 27th August 2012.
- Career opportunities for 16- to 19-year-old NEETs
- Huggard is now offering catering
- Do you want to help shape the future of volunteering and mentoring?
- Project to help organisations in criminal justice show they are ‘impact ready’ for payment by results contracts
- 'Youth On Boards' project for 18- to 25-year-olds