Diverse Cymru has a new dedicated training website
- Thursday, 19 July 2012
Diverse Cymru has a new dedicated training website. Please visit www.diversecymrutraining.org.uk to get up-to-date details of all of their training courses. You can use the online booking form to book a place.
There are courses on Mental Health First Aid, Youth Mental Health First Aid, The Equality Act, The Equality Act - Disability and seminars on Mental Health Awareness up until the end of 2012 and have already started taking bookings.
Diverse Cymru is also offering a new 2.5 hour workshop, Understanding Hate Crime, in conjunction with Safer Wales. They had this training in their office a few weeks ago and everyone learnt something new and felt more comfortable in both recognising and reporting hate crime, which is a growing problem.
Diverse Cymru also offers in-house training. This means they can tailor their training to your organisation, come to your place of work and train your staff together. This is a great opportunity to give your staff a boost in their knowledge. And it works out cheaper than booking individual places on the open courses.
- Career opportunities for 16- to 19-year-old NEETs
- Huggard is now offering catering
- Do you want to help shape the future of volunteering and mentoring?
- Project to help organisations in criminal justice show they are ‘impact ready’ for payment by results contracts
- 'Youth On Boards' project for 18- to 25-year-olds