Have you heard about our 7 Networks?
- Thursday, 28 June 2012
Joining a C3SC network is a great way to meet with other third sector organisations - to get together to share ideas and best practice with others in a similar field of work.
Here is a list of our 7 Networks:
- Cardiff Children, Young People and Families Network
- Cardiff Health and Social Care Network
- Cardiff Urban Environment Network (previously called Cardiff Sustainable Communities Network)
- Cardiff Volunteer Co-ordinators’ Network
- Cardiff Safer and Cohesive Communities Network (previously called Cardiff Community Safety Newtork) - includes Inter Faith
- Cardiff Third Sector Learning & Enterprise Network
- Cardiff Advice Providers’ Network - coming soon
Please follow the links above to find out more or call us on (029) 2048 5722.