A Hate Crime Framework for Wales - Welsh Government wants to hear your views
- Tuesday, 26 June 2012
“The Framework for Action will focus on three priority areas - to prevent, to report and to respond to hate crime. Work will be taken forward across the protected characteristics of race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment and alternative subcultures (including the way people dress).”
This is a very important consultation so please do take time to participate.
- Career opportunities for 16- to 19-year-old NEETs
- Huggard is now offering catering
- Do you want to help shape the future of volunteering and mentoring?
- Project to help organisations in criminal justice show they are ‘impact ready’ for payment by results contracts
- 'Youth On Boards' project for 18- to 25-year-olds