Participation Cymru unveils new citizen and community engagement training programme
- Friday, 15 June 2012
Participation Cymru training programme for public service providers in the third and public sectors for September 2012 -March 2013 is now available.
The training courses are suitable for people who want to design, develop and deliver citizen engagement and public participation. The courses provide the skills you need to engage with confidence and will improve the quality of engagement your organisation delivers.
- Career opportunities for 16- to 19-year-old NEETs
- Huggard is now offering catering
- Do you want to help shape the future of volunteering and mentoring?
- Project to help organisations in criminal justice show they are ‘impact ready’ for payment by results contracts
- 'Youth On Boards' project for 18- to 25-year-olds