Grangetown Community Concern is appealing for advisors
- Monday, 21 May 2012
To all voluntary organisations, businesses, places of religion, schools, political parties and others in any way connected with grangetown community concern...
At Grangetown Community Concern's AGM on Tuesday 15 May, in order to broaden their involvement and contacts with the community of Grangetown, it was decided to increase the category of associates known as advisors.
If any organisation wishes to nominate an individual to become an advisor to their Concern they would be very welcome.
Their next meeting will be held at the Buzz Information Shop at the corner of Corporation Rd and Penarth Rd at 7 for a 7.15 start on Tuesday 29 May 29. The main business will be to discuss the forthcoming week-long Festival from Sunday 17 to Sat 23 June.
If you have any enquiries, please contact Christine Davies, the Library, Havelock Place, Grangetown during office hours: Tue\Wed\Thur\ 10am - 1pm.
- Career opportunities for 16- to 19-year-old NEETs
- Huggard is now offering catering
- Do you want to help shape the future of volunteering and mentoring?
- Project to help organisations in criminal justice show they are ‘impact ready’ for payment by results contracts
- 'Youth On Boards' project for 18- to 25-year-olds