Charity Commission's newsletter for trustees has a new look
- Thursday, 10 May 2012
The Charity Commission, the independent regulator of charities, has today relaunched its quarterly newsletter to charity trustees, CC News.
CC News is the Commission's main channel of communication with trustees, and helps trustees run their charities in line with charity law by providing updates on guidance and advice available from the Commission and other sources.
- Career opportunities for 16- to 19-year-old NEETs
- Huggard is now offering catering
- Do you want to help shape the future of volunteering and mentoring?
- Project to help organisations in criminal justice show they are ‘impact ready’ for payment by results contracts
- 'Youth On Boards' project for 18- to 25-year-olds