How your organisation can join the Cardiff Cycle Challenge 2012
- Wednesday, 09 May 2012
The Cardiff Cycle Challenge progamme is back, thanks to funding by the Welsh Government in partnership with Environment Wales and Cynnal Cymru-Sustain Wales. It’s a successful programme which got more people cycling across the city in 2011.
Please join the Challenge and show your support for cycling in Cardiff. A wide range of employers are already signed up and raring to go. All you have to do is register for free on to the dedicated website - www.cardiffcyclechallenge.org.uk.
Hundreds of employees will take to their bikes in this free, exciting event from Monday 2 to Sunday 22 July 2012 where workplaces compete to get the most people cycling.
Journey times from as little as 10 minutes qualify and there will be free try-a-bike sessions to make it easy to take part. A host of exciting prizes will be up for grabs, including bikes, workplace massages and more.
The idea is to get as many people as possible to ride a bike, even if it’s only for ten minutes. Participants can cycle at a time to suit them and then record their ride on the Cardiff Cycle Challenge website.
- Career opportunities for 16- to 19-year-old NEETs
- Huggard is now offering catering
- Do you want to help shape the future of volunteering and mentoring?
- Project to help organisations in criminal justice show they are ‘impact ready’ for payment by results contracts
- 'Youth On Boards' project for 18- to 25-year-olds