Public Health News, April 2012
- Friday, 20 April 2012
Support for families in Wales with substance misuse
It has been announced that support for families who are affected by parental substance misuse will be expanded to cover all of Wales.
Learn with Grandma SOS card
Success for suicide preventing skills training
Research from Public Health Wales shows that training given by Mind Cymru’ s Positive Choices project is making a real difference to people’s willingness to discuss and tackle suicide and self-harm.
Tenovus cancer support groups
Setting up a community garden training
The challenge of dementia
This Alzheimer’s Society report describes how well people are living with dementia in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Taken from Public Health News, April 2012 www.healthcarealliances.co.uk
- Career opportunities for 16- to 19-year-old NEETs
- Huggard is now offering catering
- Do you want to help shape the future of volunteering and mentoring?
- Project to help organisations in criminal justice show they are ‘impact ready’ for payment by results contracts
- 'Youth On Boards' project for 18- to 25-year-olds