'Step Out' for the Stroke Association
- Friday, 20 April 2012
Exciting news! The Stroke Association is holding a ‘Step Out’ event at the Millennium Stadium on Wednesday 16 May 2012 at 11am - a fundraising walk around the pitch of the stadium.
It's a great occasion - stroke survivors usually set themselves goals for walking around the stadium and it’s truly inspirational to see the courage and commitment of everyone and so rewarding to share in their achievements.
Everyone is invited to take part. It may be particularly relevant to those who have overcome their own illness or disability.
On the day you can also have a tour of the stadium - what a great opportunity, particularly considering the success of the Welsh rugby team!
Contact The Stroke Association by emailing
or call (029) 2052 4417.
- Career opportunities for 16- to 19-year-old NEETs
- Huggard is now offering catering
- Do you want to help shape the future of volunteering and mentoring?
- Project to help organisations in criminal justice show they are ‘impact ready’ for payment by results contracts
- 'Youth On Boards' project for 18- to 25-year-olds
|Tue May 21 09:30 AM - 01:30 PM|
Early Attachment and the Importance of Language
|Tue May 21 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
C3SC training: Planning Ahead
|Tue May 21 10:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
South East Wales Participation Network
|Tue May 21 12:00 PM - 02:00 PM|
FreshTies Open Day
|Tue May 21 02:00 PM - 06:30 PM|
Launch of the new Butetown Community Centre
|Tue May 21 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
DUET: Dementia awareness training