Want to learn some General First Aid?
- Tuesday, 10 April 2012
This is what Meithrin Grangetown said about our General First Aid course when they attended last month - and the good news is that there are still spaces to book.
This course will help you to:
- Respond to the needs of unconscious casualties;
- Perform cardio pulmonary resuscitation;
- Respond to mild and severe choking for adults;
- Respond to the needs of casualties with major injuries.
Monday 23 April 2012 from 9am to 5pm
Cardiff Third Sector Council office, Brunel House, 2 Fitzalan Road, Cardiff CF24 0EB
Price: £40 per person.
This course, delivered and certificated by British Red Cross, is for anyone wanting a basic understanding of emergency care as well as a basic grasp of clinical theories. Participants are continually assessed throughout the day and will receive a credit card-sized certificate that is valid for three years.
- Do you want to promote and protect the health and well-being of your employees?
- Competition: What peace means to you in 75 words or 75 seconds
- Santander Social Enterprise Award Programme 2013 has launched
- Tender opportunities
- Free Intermediary ESOL classes at Cardiff Central Library - Tue 18th and Wed 19th June 2013
|Wed Jun 19 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
The Sounds of English: How to pronounce new words first time, every time
|Wed Jun 19 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM|
Salih Hassan: a live performance of Palestinian lute music
|Wed Jun 19 02:00 PM - |
Refugee Week Wales 2013 Dance Flash Mob!
|Wed Jun 19 05:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
C3SC Training - Planning & Writing Successful Funding Bids
|Wed Jun 19 06:30 PM - 07:30 PM|
Fathers must stand up for their daughters