Are you involved in the management and running of projects funded by European Structural Funds?
- Thursday, 15 March 2012
WEFO is holding a series of workshops aimed at staff in Local Authority, HE/FE and Third Sector Organisations who are involved in the management and running of projects funded by European Structural Funds. Places will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
The following two workshops have been scheduled:
Managing an EU Funded Project - Finance and Audit: This is a half-day (morning) workshop which will cover the latest requirements in terms of financial arrangements needed and what to expect in an audit.
Managing an EU Funded Project - Project Management: This is a half-day (afternoon) workshop which will cover what must happen in terms of managing and reporting on your project.
Here are the South Wales dates:
Merthyr - 25 April
Cardiff - 30 April
Merthyr - 22 May
Cardiff (County Hall) - 18 October
Swansea (Penllergaer) - 25 October
for more information.
- Career opportunities for 16- to 19-year-old NEETs
- Huggard is now offering catering
- Do you want to help shape the future of volunteering and mentoring?
- Project to help organisations in criminal justice show they are ‘impact ready’ for payment by results contracts
- 'Youth On Boards' project for 18- to 25-year-olds