Would your third sector organisation like more support with Welsh language policies?
- Monday, 27 February 2012
Here at C3SC, we try to consider the specialist knowledge groups in Cardiff might require. For example, we regularly provide opportunities around funding and also have a packed programme of training courses.
We’re now looking to see if extra support around Welsh language policies would be useful. If there's a demand, we could put together a half-day seminar designed to meet the questions small and medium-sized organisations might have, and we would want to tailor it for those attending.
In your email, please include the following details:
1) Your organisation's name
2) The size of your organisation
3) What would you like to ask about Welsh language policy? Please include your questions.
- Career opportunities for 16- to 19-year-old NEETs
- Huggard is now offering catering
- Do you want to help shape the future of volunteering and mentoring?
- Project to help organisations in criminal justice show they are ‘impact ready’ for payment by results contracts
- 'Youth On Boards' project for 18- to 25-year-olds