Supporting families in Ely and Caerau
- Friday, 17 February 2012
Are you a frontline worker working with families in Ely or Caerau?
Riverside Advice in Cardiff can help with advice on benefits, tax credits and money problems.
The organisation is here to make sure families in Ely and Caerau are claiming everything they are entitled to, and help sort out problems when things go wrong.
The Riverside Advice worker specialises in helping families with children, so has lots of experience in solving the problems they face.
Appointments are available in Ely and in the main office in Riverside. Help is available with: benefit checks, making benefit claims including disability benefits, tax credit claims and problems, housing and council tax benefit problems, overpayments, appeals and tribunals.
To book an appointment, please contact Riverside Advice on (029) 2034 1577.
- Career opportunities for 16- to 19-year-old NEETs
- Huggard is now offering catering
- Do you want to help shape the future of volunteering and mentoring?
- Project to help organisations in criminal justice show they are ‘impact ready’ for payment by results contracts
- 'Youth On Boards' project for 18- to 25-year-olds