Protect your personal information
- Friday, 17 February 2012
Most people use plastic cards on a regular basis, for example, to withdraw money from a cash machine or to shop online. Although it's very convenient to use plastic, card fraud is on the increase and fraudsters are always on the lookout for new ways to part you from your money.
Whether you're at home or out on the high street, read The Money Advice Centre's tips on how to protect yourself and keep your personal information safe.
- Career opportunities for 16- to 19-year-old NEETs
- Huggard is now offering catering
- Do you want to help shape the future of volunteering and mentoring?
- Project to help organisations in criminal justice show they are ‘impact ready’ for payment by results contracts
- 'Youth On Boards' project for 18- to 25-year-olds