Healthy cooking classes for unpaid carers
- Tuesday, 14 February 2012
C3SC and Communities First, in partnership with the Upna Centre, are putting on healthy cooking classes for unpaid carers, that is, anyone who is looking after a family member or friend who is unable to care for themselves because of illness, disability or in old age.
It's a great opportunity to learn healthy cooking!
Upna Carers Support Group, Mackintosh Community Centre, Keppoch Street, Roath, Cardiff CF24 3JW
Tuesday 28th February and 6th, 13th, 20th, and 27th March from 1-3 pm.
To book your place
Please call Sapna or Zarin on (029) 2022 1421 or (029) 2022 1439.
- Career opportunities for 16- to 19-year-old NEETs
- Huggard is now offering catering
- Do you want to help shape the future of volunteering and mentoring?
- Project to help organisations in criminal justice show they are ‘impact ready’ for payment by results contracts
- 'Youth On Boards' project for 18- to 25-year-olds