Comic Relief UK Funding Surgeries on Tuesday 13 March 2012
- Monday, 13 February 2012
These surgeries are now full. However, please feel free to get in touch if you'd like us to add you to the reserve list.
Do you want to develop a closer relationship with funders?
Cardiff Third Sector Council is hosting funding surgery appointments with Roy Norris, one of two Comic Relief Advisors based in Wales, on Tuesday 13 March 2012.
If your third sector organisation is thinking about making a bid to Comic Relief or is in the process of doing so, and would like to meet with Roy for advice, please call Anne, Stewart or Helen on (029) 2048 5722 to make an appointment.
Here are some useful tips to help you make the best use of your time with Comic Relief:
- Remember that your application must fit one of the Comic Relief programme areas (see below).
- You must visit the Comic Relief website and read the information on “Applying for a UK Grant”. You can also access an application form to see what project information is required by Comic Relief UK.
- Appointments will be granted on a first come, first served basis for organisations that fully meet the criteria for Comic Relief applications.
- Appointments are only available at the C3SC office, Brunel House, 2 Fitzalan Road, Cardiff CF24 0EB on Tuesday 13 March 2012 and will each last approximately 45 minutes.
Comic Relief UK Grants Programme:
Comic Relief’s UK Grants programme welcomes applications from organisations which meet the aims of one of the programmes, work in the UK and have charitable aims.
Current programmes are focused on:
- Mental Health
- Young People and Alcohol
- Young People with Mental Health Problems
- Sexually Exploited/Trafficked Young People
- Domestic and Sexual Abuse
- Older People
- Sport for Change
- Local Communities
All programmes open for applications on 10 April 2012 and close on 8 June 2012 for the Sport for Change programme and 29 June 2012 for the other programmes. This will be the last funding cycle for the current grants strategy. For full details, please visit www.comicrelief.com
|Tue May 28 12:00 AM|
The Basics of the Equality Act (2010)
|Tue May 28 09:30 AM - 12:30 PM|
Do you have questionnaires or feedback forms gathering dust in your organisation?
|Tue May 28 11:00 AM - 02:30 PM|
The Carers' Centre for Cardiff & The Vale Summer Bazaar