Big Ideas Wales - guiding young people to start up
- Monday, 30 January 2012
Big Ideas Wales is a campaign to encourage young people to be more entrepreneurial and help those interested in starting a business take their ideas forward. The campaign is managed by the Youth Entrepreneurship Team within the Welsh Government.
Big Ideas Wales will run a series of events across Wales over the next couple of months and an organisation called 'A Leap' has been appointed to deliver these.
The event is ideal for people under 25, who are thinking of starting up a business or have an idea or concept and want to take the next step.
There's an event in Cardiff on Sunday 26 February in the National Museum, so please tell young people you work with about it.
- Career opportunities for 16- to 19-year-old NEETs
- Huggard is now offering catering
- Do you want to help shape the future of volunteering and mentoring?
- Project to help organisations in criminal justice show they are ‘impact ready’ for payment by results contracts
- 'Youth On Boards' project for 18- to 25-year-olds
|Tue May 21 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
C3SC training: Planning Ahead
|Tue May 21 10:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
South East Wales Participation Network
|Tue May 21 12:00 PM - 02:00 PM|
FreshTies Open Day
|Tue May 21 02:00 PM - 06:30 PM|
Launch of the new Butetown Community Centre
|Tue May 21 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
DUET: Dementia awareness training
|Wed May 22 12:00 AM|
Mental Health Today Wales