Inspire Adult Learner Awards
- Tuesday, 24 January 2012
This year, for the first time, the NIACE tutor and mentor awards will become part of the main Inspire! Adult Learner Award Ceremony. As a result, you may wish to nominate outstanding learners, tutors, mentors and trainers from further education, higher education, the workplace or the community. Tutors may work in essential skills, vocational qualifications, languages, online through e-tutoring and / or in a voluntary capacity as a tutor, mentor or trainer. Learners can be studying any subject from Archaeology to Welsh or from Construction to Art.
You can nominate on the NIACE website. The deadline is 10 February 2012.
Please ring Steve Martin, Rhydian Thomas or Essex Havard on 029 2037 0900 if you need further clarification regarding the online nomination process.
- Career opportunities for 16- to 19-year-old NEETs
- Huggard is now offering catering
- Do you want to help shape the future of volunteering and mentoring?
- Project to help organisations in criminal justice show they are ‘impact ready’ for payment by results contracts
- 'Youth On Boards' project for 18- to 25-year-olds
|Tue May 21 10:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
South East Wales Participation Network
|Tue May 21 12:00 PM - 02:00 PM|
FreshTies Open Day
|Tue May 21 02:00 PM - 06:30 PM|
Launch of the new Butetown Community Centre
|Tue May 21 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
DUET: Dementia awareness training
|Wed May 22 12:00 AM|
Mental Health Today Wales
|Wed May 22 09:00 AM - 12:30 PM|
Refugees in Wales: How to foster diversity and access skills