Health at Work Advice Line Wales - 0800 107 0900
- Tuesday, 24 January 2012
The Health at Work Advice Line Wales offers health at work advice over the telephone. All calls are confidential, advice is free and you can call at any time.
The line will be open 24 hours a day, with our qualified professionals available 9-5 on weekdays. Outside of these hours a call-back service will operate. If our advisors aren't able to help you directly, they'll put you in touch with someone who can.
What advice is available?
- Screening and surveillance for early signs of health-related issues
- Advice on how deal with staff experiencing mental health conditions and distress
- Professional help on staff unable to work
- Sickness absence and attendance management
- Rehabilitation and medical intervention
- Lifestyle and well-being to maintain health
What are the benefits to employers?
- Keep valued and experienced staff
- Avoid unnecessary recruitment and training costs
- Reduce sick pay costs
- Keep the business productive
- Reduce costs of hiring temporary staff to cover absence
- Reduce pressure on other employees covering for a sick colleague
What are the benefits to employees?
- Improved mental and physical health and well-being
- A managed return to work can help recovery
- More pay in the pocket
- Less risk of long term absence, social exclusion and possibility of job loss
Call now on 0800 107 0900 for advice and support to reduce the impact of sickness absence on the business you work for.
Free, confidential occupational health advice for small businesses in Wales.
|Wed May 22 12:00 AM|
Mental Health Today Wales
|Wed May 22 09:00 AM - 12:30 PM|
Refugees in Wales: How to foster diversity and access skills
|Wed May 22 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
C3SC training: Social Media Strategies
|Fri May 24 07:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
‘Big Band: Big Night’
|Sat May 25 11:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
ME Awareness Day
|Tue May 28 12:00 AM|
The Basics of the Equality Act (2010)