Challenging the stigma of mental health
- Monday, 19 December 2011
Time to Change Wales is the first all Wales, comprehensive campaign to challenge stigma and discrimination that people with mental health problems can face.
Building on the success of Time to Change (England), the campaign has been funded for three years by the Big Lottery Fund, Comic Relief and the Welsh Government. Mind Cymru is very proud to work alongside Hafal and Gofal as the three charities leading Time to Change Wales.
- Career opportunities for 16- to 19-year-old NEETs
- Huggard is now offering catering
- Do you want to help shape the future of volunteering and mentoring?
- Project to help organisations in criminal justice show they are ‘impact ready’ for payment by results contracts
- 'Youth On Boards' project for 18- to 25-year-olds
|Tue May 21 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
C3SC training: Planning Ahead
|Tue May 21 10:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
South East Wales Participation Network
|Tue May 21 12:00 PM - 02:00 PM|
FreshTies Open Day
|Tue May 21 02:00 PM - 06:30 PM|
Launch of the new Butetown Community Centre
|Tue May 21 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
DUET: Dementia awareness training
|Wed May 22 12:00 AM|
Mental Health Today Wales