St Samson’s Stay & Play
- Thursday, 15 December 2011
Earlier this year, Barnardo’s Neville Street Service extended its Stay & Play provision to St. Samson’s Church Hall in Grangetown. Open access free play sessions take place every Friday during school term-time at the hall.
The Stay & Play sessions provide an environment that encourages inclusion for all through a multi-cultural play setting with toys, books and activities. The sessions are open to all families with pre-school children up to the age of 4 years, living in the Butetown, Grangetown and Riverside areas of the city.
Neville Street Service Stay & Play operates on Tuesdays & Thursdays at Neville Street Service in Riverside, Wednesdays at Bayden Scout Hall in Grangetown (near IKEA), and Fridays at St. Samson’s Church Hall in Grangetown.
- Career opportunities for 16- to 19-year-old NEETs
- Huggard is now offering catering
- Do you want to help shape the future of volunteering and mentoring?
- Project to help organisations in criminal justice show they are ‘impact ready’ for payment by results contracts
- 'Youth On Boards' project for 18- to 25-year-olds