Safeguarding Children and Young People - review of guidance
- Friday, 02 December 2011
The Welsh Government is consulting for its review of the guidance document, Safeguarding Children and Young People from Sexual Exploitation.
The guidance was issued in January 2011 and aims to help police, teachers, social workers and health workers amongst others to identify children at risk of sexual exploitation, take steps to protect them and take action against perpetrators.
The Welsh Government now wants to find out whether the guidance is a useful and practical document, and an online questionnaire has been produced that contributes to this review.
Taken from Children in Wales newsletter, November 2011
- Career opportunities for 16- to 19-year-old NEETs
- Huggard is now offering catering
- Do you want to help shape the future of volunteering and mentoring?
- Project to help organisations in criminal justice show they are ‘impact ready’ for payment by results contracts
- 'Youth On Boards' project for 18- to 25-year-olds