Cardiff Volunteer Co-ordinators' Network
Are you involved in managing or supporting volunteers? Perhaps you’re a paid
worker or volunteer yourself.
- Meets quarterly and is the forum for Cardiff’s volunteer co-ordinators to discuss ideas or problems relating to volunteering.
- Provides new ideas for including volunteers and for recognising and rewarding their contribution to your organisation.
- Shares best practice and learning on how to support and train colleagues who work with volunteers.
The Cardiff Volunteer Co-ordinators’ Network is a joint network between Cardiff Third Sector Council and Voluntary Community Service (VCS). Each quarterly meeting is packed with information, guidance, discussions and networking. It’s also a great way to raise the profile of volunteering in Cardiff.
Why become a member?
When you become a member, you will receive a regular e-newsletter and invitations to network events.
Membership and all network events are free to members.
Date of next meeting: to be confirmed.
- Radio opportunity for volunteer co-ordinators.
- Volunteer Week 2013 is around the corner - find out more here.
- For volunteering opportunities, visit Volunteering Wales website at www.volunteering-wales.net/. And if you'd like to find out about local opportunities, or would like support as your organisation involves volunteers, please visit VCS's website - www.volunteercardiff.co.uk
To find out more:
|Tue May 21 12:00 PM - 02:00 PM|
FreshTies Open Day
|Tue May 21 02:00 PM - 06:30 PM|
Launch of the new Butetown Community Centre
|Tue May 21 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
DUET: Dementia awareness training
|Wed May 22 12:00 AM|
Mental Health Today Wales
|Wed May 22 09:00 AM - 12:30 PM|
Refugees in Wales: How to foster diversity and access skills
|Wed May 22 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
C3SC training: Social Media Strategies