The Communities First programme in Wales has recently gone through a significant change.
Three of the major changes to the Communities First programme are...
A clear focus on supporting three key outcomes:
o Prosperous Communities
o Learning Communities
o Healthier Communities.
A move to larger Cluster areas. There are four in Cardiff:
- BRG - Butetown, Riverside and Grangetown
- STAR - Splott, Tremorfa, Adamsdown and Plasnewydd
- ACE - Ely and Caerau, with Fairwater
- East Cardiff, Llanedeyrn and Pentwyn - Rumney, Llanrumney, Llanedeyrn, Pentwyn, St Mellons and Trowbridge
The Outcomes are measurable using Results Based Accountability (RBA) - we need to demonstrate the difference we have made to the community by showing how much we’ve done, how well we’ve done it and who’s better off as a result.
For more information about Communities First, visit www.wales.gov.uk/communitiesfirst
- Health Champions needed in East Cardiff, Llanedeyrn and Pentwyn
- Petitions Committee Inquiry into petitions concerning the funding of bus services
- Cardiff Local Development Plan 2006 - 2026: Consultation on Alternative Sites - Representation AS (B) 3 South of Junction 33, on M4
- Table tennis community leagues
- East Cardiff, Llanedeyrn and Pentwyn (ECLP) Communities First: Community images - Invitation to tender
|Mon Mar 10 12:00 AM|
Suicide Alertness for Everyone (SafeTALK): Training for Trainers
|Mon Mar 10 09:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
Free Equality and Diversity workshop
|Mon Mar 10 09:30 AM - 04:15 PM|
Reducing Stress and Increasing Emotional Resilience
|Tue Mar 11 12:00 AM|
Introductory Certificate in Fundraising course