The Communities First programme in Wales has recently gone through a significant change.
Three of the major changes to the Communities First programme are...
A clear focus on supporting three key outcomes:
o Prosperous Communities
o Learning Communities
o Healthier Communities.
A move to larger Cluster areas. There are four in Cardiff:
- BRG - Butetown, Riverside and Grangetown
- STAR - Splott, Tremorfa, Adamsdown and Plasnewydd
- ACE - Ely and Caerau, with Fairwater
- East Cardiff, Llanedeyrn and Pentwyn - Rumney, Llanrumney, Llanedeyrn, Pentwyn, St Mellons and Trowbridge
The Outcomes are measurable using Results Based Accountability (RBA) - we need to demonstrate the difference we have made to the community by showing how much we’ve done, how well we’ve done it and who’s better off as a result.
For more information about Communities First, visit www.wales.gov.uk/communitiesfirst
- Health Champions
- Petitions Committee Inquiry into petitions concerning the funding of bus services
- Cardiff Local Development Plan 2006 - 2026: Consultation on Alternative Sites - Representation AS (B) 3 South of Junction 33, on M4
- Table tennis community leagues
- East Cardiff, Llanedeyrn and Pentwyn (ECLP) Communities First: Community images - Invitation to tender
|Fri Mar 7 12:00 AM|
Living Room Cardiff / CAIS "Love and Forgiveness" retreat
|Fri Mar 7 09:15 AM - 04:15 PM|
Challenging Extremism Awareness
|Fri Mar 7 10:30 AM - 02:30 PM|
International Women's Day
|Sat Mar 8 12:00 AM|
Women of the World Festival 2014
|Sat Mar 8 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
Women Making a Difference's Annual Welsh Women's Summit