The Communities First programme in Wales has recently gone through a significant change.
Three of the major changes to the Communities First programme are...
A clear focus on supporting three key outcomes:
o Prosperous Communities
o Learning Communities
o Healthier Communities.
A move to larger Cluster areas. There are four in Cardiff:
- BRG - Butetown, Riverside and Grangetown
- STAR - Splott, Tremorfa, Adamsdown and Plasnewydd
- ACE - Ely and Caerau, with Fairwater
- East Cardiff, Llanedeyrn and Pentwyn - Rumney, Llanrumney, Llanedeyrn, Pentwyn, St Mellons and Trowbridge
The Outcomes are measurable using Results Based Accountability (RBA) - we need to demonstrate the difference we have made to the community by showing how much we’ve done, how well we’ve done it and who’s better off as a result.
For more information about Communities First, visit www.wales.gov.uk/communitiesfirst
- Would you like some free hanging files?
- Mentoring service for individuals diagnosed with bipolar, and their carers and family members
- Cardiff and the Vale Parents’ Federation - ‘Where You Stand’ information guide
- Professional Qualification in Counselling Children
- Nominate for the Understanding Disability Awards 2014
|Thu Apr 24 09:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
Skills and Information Workshop – Victims’ Services
|Sun Apr 27 12:00 PM - 04:00 PM|
Adamsdown Parade festival at Oasis Cardiff